How to Enroll
To enroll you will need to complete the enrollment information in the FOCUS Parent Portal. At the enrollment meeting, you will need to provide the following information:
- Proof of address - two forms
- Birth Certificate
- Updated shot record and physical
- Parent ID
- Student ID (SS card)
- Copy of current transcript is helpful
- Students are placed quickly in classes
- Local teachers and staff
- Face to Face (if needed)
- Keeps educational funding in Suwannee County to support all schools.
Students must be currently enrolled in a Suwannee County School District school to request courses. If you are not already enrolled, please ask your parent to fill out the online application in the FOCUS Parent Portal for enrollment first. Information can be found on our District Website at www.suwannee.k12.fl.us.
Log in to request virtual courses using your Student ID and DOB in this format: 61XXXXXXXX.is for the username and Abc-YYYY-MM-DD for the password.
Do NOT create a new account or your request may be denied.
Requests will go to your counselor for approval.
If you have any questions, please contact the Suwannee Virtual School directly at (386)647-4243.
There are no files to display
FLVS Enrollment Instructions
Home Education Letter of Intent
- LETTER-OF-INTENT--Home-Education-20211130.pdf (333.4 KBs)
- TERMINATION-Letter-Home-Education-20211130.pdf (256.3 KBs)
- Annual-EVALUATION-Home-Education-20220628.pdf (172.9 KBs)