K-5 Students of the Month
December's K-5 Students of the Month
Congratulations to the Suwannee Virtual School K-5 Students of the Month for December 2022! These students strive for academic excellence, while displaying responsibility, respect, and integrity. We are proud of these outstanding elementary students!
Click on this link to learn more about these SVS students:
SCSD School Choice Teacher of the Year and Grandmaster Teacher of the Year
SVS Spring Enrollment Survey
SVS Spring Enrollment Form
Please click here and access the form to indicate your education plan for the Spring semester by December 1, 2022.
Accessing Score Reports
Test Reports with the FOCUS Parent Portal
Enrollment Information for 2022-2023
Suwannee Virtual Full-Time Enrollment
Semester 2: December 1, 2022 – January 19, 2023
- New students wanting to enroll with SVS must complete the online application in the Focus Parent Portal during the semester enrollment window.
- Current students wanting to change from part-time to full-time status must meet with the Coordinator or Counselor for approval.
- Students applying to enroll full-time must meet the criteria outlined in the Student Progression Plan.
- Half credit courses should be completed within one semester, full credit should be completed within a school year.
- Comply with compulsory attendance requirements.
- Take ALL state and district assessments.
- Comply with all district and state promotion/graduation requirements.
- Follow the district adopted instructional calendar for course duration.
Students who wish to enroll after the deadline must meet with and obtain approval from the Suwannee Virtual School Principal or Coordinator.
Home Education / Suwannee Virtual Flex
Students enrolling outside of the dates listed above will be considered Home Education or Suwannee Virtual Flex students.
- Students can enroll on any date and course will be completed by end date or awarded a WF.
- Home Education will be the first school of enrollment.
- Students may enroll in a maximum of 4 courses for secondary and 2 for elementary.
- Students will be dropped within the first 20 days of the course for secondary students and 10 days for elementary students if progress is not made.
Keep in mind that this option will not fulfill the requirements needed for graduation or promotion in the same timeline as a full-time student. Please speak to a school counselor or school administrator about this option before enrolling.
Full-Time SMS, BHS, and SHS Students:
Students enrolled at a brick-and mortar school may choose to take a single course during the school year with the approval of the guidance counselor. Courses may be requested at any time during the school year by logging into the SVS enrollment site.
Please contact Suwannee Virtual School or your current school counselor if you have any questions.
Suwannee County School District provides a full-time virtual education option to eligible K-12 students through Suwannee Virtual School (SVS).
You can learn more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (386) 647-4243.
If you are interested in enrolling in SVS, request an appointment by emailing email@example.com
SVS Mission and Vision Statement
|5/9/22||May 9th Daily Dose|
|5/6/22||May 6th Daily Dose|
|5/5/22||May 5th Daily Dose|
|5/4/22||K-5 Weekly Goal Getters|
|5/4/22||May 4th Daily Dose|
|5/3/22||May 3rd Daily Dose|
|5/2/22||May 2nd Daily Dose|
|4/29/22||April 29th Daily Dose|
|4/28/22||April 28th Daily Dose|
|4/27/22||April 27th Daily Dose|